Up to £14.38 per hour
3 months ago
We are looking for a Supply Chain Professional to work for a large defence company in their order acceptance team.
The role involves assisting with the acceptance of all spares orders across UK & Export contracts. The role holder will assist with the manual loading of the relevant orders into the LN system (ERP System) to support the delivery of customer requirements within stringent timescales. The role is fundamental in supporting Customer Operational requirements across UK, European & Export Programmes. Interaction with key stakeholders across all business functions is integral to the role.
The job holder will assist with the management of the delivery of aircraft spares/repairs from suppliers for both UK & Export contracts. The role holder will assist and be focused on coordinating and supporting the delivery of customer requirements within stringent timescales. The role is fundamental in supporting our Customer Operational requirements across UK, European & Export Programmes. Interaction with key stakeholders across all business functions is integral to the role.
Duties will involve;
- Support the end to end management of order books including stakeholder management across multiple functions
- Analyse and interpret data
- Receive, validate and accept incoming Customer Spares and Repairs orders ensuring due Governance
- Support day to day management of order books using the systems and reporting tools available
- Assist with the preparation of material to support Customer facing order book reviews
- Support hastening and expediting the early delivery of orders that do not currently fall in to the Businesses required delivery schedule
- Develop communication skills with internal and external Customers including national and international partners under supervision
- Support Goods receiving, Storage, dispatch and transportation activities
- Processing of Invoices & Invoicing queries to enable delivery to customer and payment to Suppliers
- Provide support to report against deliveries, invoicing and debt to support contract reviews
The role demands excellent communication and a strong customer focus; the ability to build and foster robust and collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and key suppliers are essential. Flexibility, self-motivation, strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills are integral.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this role
Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs