7 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting on the behalf of an international Aerospace company for a Supply Chain Specialist to work within their Material Supply team based in Camberley on a full-time basis. This is a 10-month contract position.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the return of aircraft components
- Resolve problems with material supply and solve issues with data discrepancies
- Work with multiple stakeholders to understand and satisfy requirements
- Maintain spreadsheets and databases as required
- Create reports and presentations to support Customer/Supplier meetings
- Carry out various activities associated with Material Supply and demand as required to support the business and your team
- Attend daily meetings to upstream materials and maintenance planning teams to ensure efficient turnaround of components
You will need the following skills and experience:
- IT literate including the use of Microsoft Excel (V Lookup and Pivot Tables), use of AMOS would be beneficial
- Experience within a Supply Chain position/Aerospace background would be advantageous
- Analytically minded and confident dealing with data
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
If you are interested in this position and have the correct experience, please apply today or contact us for more information.