Up to £14.38 per hour
21 days ago
A Supply Chain Specialist is required to work in a Spares Orderbook team which covers multiple Customer contracts - National and International for a large aerospace company. The role will involve liaising with the internal functions including Commercial, Engineering and Procurement in order to deliver a successful supply chain whilst continuously enhancing customer satisfaction.
The role demands excellent communication and a strong customer focus the ability to build and foster robust and collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and key suppliers are essential. Flexibility, self-motivation, strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills are integral.
The role involves end to end management of order books including stakeholder management across multiple functions, including:
- Receive, validate and accept incoming Customer Spares orders ensuring due Governance
- Day to day management of order books using the systems and reporting tools available
- Preparing for Customer facing order book reviews
- Communication with internal and external Customers including national and international partners
- Support transportation activities
The jobholder will be a proficient user of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Visio. You will have excellent communication and team working skills.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs