£0.00 - £27.50 per hour
2 months ago
Morson International is looking for Supply Chain Specialist for our client based in Filton.
The role includes the management of contracts and purchase orders, contract documentation, document management systems, engagement and management of suppliers, interactions with internal project teams and other stakeholders to deliver project/business objectives.
- Manage, support and or prepare outputs and deliverables and select suppliers i.a.w. with the departmental procedures.
- Manage and support or negotiate all commercial, financial, and schedule elements of the subcontracts/project and any authorised changes in line with departmental procedures
- Pro actively support and deliver effective supplier management and service delivery.
- Identify and implement business improvements resulting in cost saving opportunities.
- Act as the primary point of contact with assigned suppliers and customers (internal/external).
Additional Key Accountabilities:
- Active support to the team's Safety Health and Environment activities
- Manage Risks & Opportunities across the contracts / project
- Act as a mentor for team members
- Deputise for management and represent the department at internal meetings
Key Technical Skills
- Experience of Procurement / Supply Chain Department (5 year min)
- Commercial and contractual acumen.
- Working understanding of tool sets and IT.
- Management of cost drivers in the value chain and the principles of Total Cost of Ownership.
- Management of change programmes.
- Risk& opportunity management
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance