St. Helens, Merseyside
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Supply Chain Projects Leader
Location: St Helen's
Salary: Competitive DOE
We are supporting a global manufacturer recruit a Supply Chain Projects Leader to co-ordinate, lead and plan central group and regional projects across the organisation. The role is newly created and is designed to provide structure and accountability across supply chain projects.
- To oversee and coordinate the progress of new and ongoing Supply Chain projects in line with Regional and Group Strategy
- To communicate regularly with key stakeholders in relation to any conflicting priorities or concerns, and to identify solutions and ideas to overcome any potential issues with the delivery of projects.
- To work with the Regional Strategy Management Process, providing open, consistent, and effective communication, working to the process time frames, and leading Supply Chain project teams to update and maintain project data.
- To be one of the main points of contact for key Central stakeholders regarding centrally driven Supply Chain projects and coordinating our regional project teams accordingly.
- To be responsible for the entry and updating of Supply Chain project information and data into the Central Project database, RB-Point.
- Deployment and utilisation of appropriate tools and techniques to clearly define the necessary steps and resource requirements to deliver a range of projects.
- Gain understanding of any constraints which need to be considered in the creation of plans.
- Consult with key stakeholders to agree resource commitments, responsibilities and time lines.
- Clearly define and communicate project scope details including but not exclusive to objectives, benefits to key stakeholders, potential barriers and timings.
- Where possible, equip project teams with necessary resources to engage effectively in project work. If required, report resource requirements to other key stakeholders if their approval or support is needed
- Strong track record of planning, coordinating and leading multiple projects
- Highly skilled in using available tools to management and deliver projects
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively cross-functionally and across organisations
- Stakeholder identification and management experience
- Proficient (preferably Advanced) in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels of the business
- Business Case/Cost-benefit and budgeting experience
- Understanding of key supply chain principles (preferably in manufacturing)
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement principles and tools
- SAP experience
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on 01617-.071-.516