Up to £14.38 per hour
24 days ago
An Order Book Administrator/Supply Chain Professional is required to support the UK / Europe Repairs Team, who are responsible for the management of all repair orders across UK and European customers for a large aerospace company. The role will be to act as a Supply Chain Professional within the team and responsibilities will include submission and maintaining of the daily order books in processing orders, tracking orders, providing forecast dates, resolving queries and the constant reconciliation of the Order books for our Customers. Particular focus will be placed on supporting ongoing systems activities after transition to the new ERP system, Infor LN.
Other duties will involve;
- Running daily work queues in order to complete new order activities within internal timescales
- Maintenance of Customer order books for submission of changes and updates directly to our Customers
- Ensuring topical information, including Forecast dates and query details, is available for communication during regular Customer order book reviews
- Maintain systems data for all orders across multiple systems, including Infor LN, BaaN V and Access database tools
- Interface with subject matter experts for new capability initiatives to ensure that future IT architecture changes are effective & efficient
The successful candidate will be customer focused and IT literate in MS Office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and basic MS Excel skills. An understanding of ERP ordering systems is required however full training will be provided. You will have excellent communication and team working skills.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs