Up to £16.97 per hour
20 days ago
A vacancy exists within a large manufacturing company based near Blackburn for a Supply Chain Professional. This role provides end to end Supply Chain services for existing and new Hawk Export customers. The successful applicant will ideally have a background in Supply Chain and be experienced in the use of COOP and IFS 2004.
Duties will involve;
- Receipt, Validation, and Loading of Customer Orders for Spares, Repairs and Initial Provisioning Support Packages.
- Responding to Customer Request for Quotations
- Arranging Customer deliveries and assisting with Invoicing process.
- Resolution of post delivery queries and warranty claims
- Order Book management and Reporting.
- Resolution of Supply queries.
- Management of Customer orders and liaison.
- Assistance with Debt recovery.
- Supporting Project Managers with the Reporting cycle.
Candidates will also need to be competent in the use of recognised IT packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Individuals will also need be excellent team players, enthusiastic, customer focused, have good written, numeric and oral communication skills, and demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs