Up to £16.97 per hour
8 days ago
A vacancy exists within an International Supply Chain Team working for a large aerospace company based in Blackburn. This role provides end to end Supply Chain services for existing and new Export customers.
Duties will involve;
- Receipt, Validation, and Loading of Customer Orders for Spares, Repairs and Initial Provisioning Support Packages
- Responding to Customer Request for Quotations
- Arranging Customer deliveries and assisting with Invoicing process.
- Resolution of post delivery queries and warranty claims
- Order Book management and Reporting.
- Resolution of Supply queries.
- Management of Customer orders and liaison.
- Assistance with Debt recovery.
- Supporting Project Managers with the CSR Reporting cycle.
Candidates will need to be competent in the use of recognised IT packages such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Individuals will also need be excellent team players, enthusiastic, customer focused, have good written, numeric and oral communication skills and demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving.
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in Supply Chain and be experienced in the use of COOP and IFS 2004.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs