Up to £22.00 per hour
4 months ago
4 month contract
Supply Chain Professional; based in Blackburn; 4 month contract; £22.00 per hour LTD
A Supply Chain Professional is required to work on an existing contract for a large aerospace/manufacturing client in the Blackburn area. The successful Supply Chain Professional will work as part of a team ensuring the effective operation of the supply chain and can be expected to undertake a number of tasks outlined below, but not limited to:
- Maintaining the customers ordering system with accurate and topical information
- Co-ordination of supplier responses and data into coherent and accurate reports
- The effective management and resolution of Supply Chain related queries
- Support to regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Interfacing with internal and external Customers both within the UK and Overseas for which English is not always the first language
The chosen Supply Chain Professional will be motivated, dedicated to their work and passionate to succeed. You will possess good organisational skills, ideally have experience in a similar role and be flexible in your approach to work. As the Supply Chain Professional, you will enjoy working in a team environment and be eager to prove yourself amongst a highly successful workforce. Ideally you will have good IT skills, have experience of (or be able to learn) utilising a number of ERP systems at the same time. Knowledge of Excel is important along with a basic knowledge of the broader Microsoft Office suite, in addition to good communication skills both verbal and written
Duties will involve;
- Maintaining Customer systems (APP7 & IFS2004-1) with accurate and topical information, gathered from various sources.
- Collation of a monthly order book for update & discussion with designated points of contacts.
- Assistance with resolution of queries.
- Reporting on monthly and weekly schedule adherence position of order book.
- Interfacing with both internal and external Customers both within the UK and Overseas for which English is not always a first language.
The pay rate advertised is a Limited pay rate.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.