Up to £14.38 per hour
8 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Professional to work for BAE Systems based at their Samlesbury site. The candidate is required to work on the F35 Programme and will need good problem solving skills. The role will involve using the latest ERP system.
Duties will involve;
Placing demands onto Buyers,
- Expediting updates to both the spares & repairs order books
- Interaction with the U.S Customer & also internal stakeholders such as Procurement, Engineering, Finance, Project Management & Commercial.
- Attendance at meetings to discuss the Customer Order book and provide updates in a timely manner.
- Receipting of goods and resolving Goods receipting queries to ensure items are closed down on the order book.
- Provide updates to the customers on priority demands and those that need to be expedited.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing customer order books and ideally the person needs to be able to manipulate & analyse data proficiently. You will be customer focused and able to work to deadlines.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs