£23.45 - £26.26 per hour
about 1 month ago
Morson International are looking for a Supply Chain Consultant for our client, BAE Systems, based in Govan.
To have a deep technical knowledge and expertise in sourcing and selection methods in support of category/commodity strategies. Development of commodity strategies which leverage and optimise commercial and contractual solutions for supply of materiel and services.
Manage procurement / category contracts throughout contract lifecycle.
Sourcing and selection activities, including:
Creating Contract Management Strategies, including creation of contract/supplier key performance indicators
Support service level agreements (SLA) to build programmes and take responsibility for the delivery of the agreement including any escalation of issues to Supply Chain Manager
Delivery of End to End Contract Management processes from mobilisation to contract termination to ensure performance targets are met in line with Category Strategy, financial and quality targets and Build Programme Requirements / schedules and corporate performance objectives
Lead in Supplier Performance Reviews and Continuous Improvement Initiatives
Identify, Quantify and address Risks & Opportunities across the contracts / project
Non Conformance Management
- Pre-contract award activities
- Support post contract award activities
- Contract mobilisation
- Supplier Relationship Management strategy (SRM) implementation
- Contract strategy development
- Management of contracts
- Understanding of category management processes
- Ability to support development and implementation of Contract Management Strategies
- Value Engineering/Cost Reduction processes
- Contract Management & Relationship Management Best Practice
- Understanding of Cost drivers in the Value Chain and the principles of Total Cost of Ownership
- Understanding of how to apply Portfolio Analysis in a contract management / relationship management environment
- Experience leading a team in a Supply Chain Category Management environment is preferential
- Experience of direct procurement in a defence or similiar industry.
This role is Inside IR35.