11 months ago
Job Title: Supply Chain Planner
Salary: Competitive Package
Currently working with a global engineering business, based in the Lancashire region, who are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Planner on a permanent basis. The business is looking to introduce new robust procedures in terms of day to day production planning whilst also looking to influence wider supply chain operations e.g. demand planning, S&OP, inventory management.
- Responsible for site production planning and ensure plan is followed out by the operation
- Mitigate challenges from both production and customers to ensure the plan is followed to high customer service levels
- Monitor and update the capacity plans for all areas of the factory
- Conduct weekly capacity meetings
- Effectively facilitate relationship between Sales and Production by communicating changes to production schedules and/or customer demands
- To periodically analyse historical data relating to production & capacity
- Assist Despatch Department as required during peak demand
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Ability to meet deadline
- Production planning experience
- Demand and supply planning experience would be desirable
- Experience of working within supply chain in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communications skills
- Excellent systems usage
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details.