£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Job Title: Supply Chain Planner
Salary: Competitive basic/package
Currently representing a well renowned manufacturer, with a global supply chain and a significant within their market, who require a Supply Chain Planner to help develop the team further develop their supply chain strategy.
The role of Supply Chain Planner will be an excellent opportunity for an emerging supply chain professional looking to develop their career to the next level, securing more autonomy over both supply and demand planning.
- Be a key member of the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) Function working to develop and maintain the short, medium and long-term supply and inventory plans across the 3rd party supplier and manufacturing network
- Utilise analytical and system skills to maintain information integrity and accuracy within the planning systems and related tools
- Manage the development and ongoing maintenance of the supply plan through partnering with the Demand Planning team, Global Business Services, Procurement and Logistics taking into consideration constraints
- Deliver a high-quality supply plan based on the outputs of the demand planning process taking into account lead time requirements, inventory levels and capacity requirements
- Develop outstanding relationships with Supply Chain, Commercial and external stakeholders
- Achieve the agreed targets in relation to the KPIs defined by the Head of SCP. The main KPIs are customer service (DIFOT/OTIF) and inventory (value / volume)
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Deep and detailed knowledge of supply chain planning and wider supply chain principles with a well-established knowledge of planning tools and advanced planning systems
- Solid experience working within a busy fast paced planning team and should have clearly demonstrated the results of continued performance improvement
- Educated to degree level (or with equivalent experience), preferably in a numerical / science based discipline
- IT literate with strong PC skills and an excellent operational knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the other key Microsoft Office suite of applications
- The role holder must have the capability to utilise SAP (APO/SNP/PPDS/IBP) as well as other data interrogation tools
- Highly analytical, with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills - with the ability to communicate using various media applications across different levels of the business
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.