St. Helens, Merseyside
8 months ago
Job Title: Supply Chain Operations Support
Location: St Helen's
Salary: Competitive DOE
We are supporting a global manufacturer recruit a Supply Chain Operations Support. The position has been designed to provide support to the Regional Supply Chain Team via the development of clear reporting materials, numerical and statistical models in order to inform operational, tactical and strategic decision making.
- Co-ordinate collection of all contributions to the monthly regional Supply Chain report within agreed timetable, communicating proactively to various contributors to enable timely gathering of report materials.
- Organise various report contributions (including own) into standard report format and issue draft to Supply Chain Director for final approval, within agreed timetable.
- Quarterly reports follow the same regime with higher content level but replace the monthly report.
- Challenge the monthly and quarterly report formats and propose new content and design with consideration given to strategic priorities the wider business.
- Co-ordinate collection of all contributions (including own) to the Monthly Strategy Update within agreed timetable, communicating proactively to various contributors to enable timely gathering of report materials.
- Prepare and distribute any other routine/regular and/or adhoc reports as required
- Analyse carrier and service quality across different customers, customer groups and market sectors
- Monitor and record Loadfill performance for outbound logistics in order to control and improve logistics capacity utilisation.
- Freight cost analysis and reporting
- Track monthly and year-to-date freight cost vs budget and previous year using Central Supply Chain and controlling reports.
- Model the forecasted costs YTG and following year's Budget costs for every country supplied by the region using the volumes in the Allocation for Budget
- To gain and maintain understanding of the Continuous Improvement Framework and the progress made within SC and across the group.
- Monitor and drive collection of maximum level of data in order to support accurate measurement of service.
- Co-ordinate with external logistics partners to ensure that delivery data is uploaded on time, to consistently high level (>95%).
- Analyse and, where necessary, challenge content of Central Supply Chain OTIF/OTIFIC reporting
- Produce and distribute report materials including KPI's and analyses to relevant key stakeholders as required.
- Advanced MS Excel (advanced formulas, pivot tables, complex lookups, modelling, linking data sources, visualisation, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing and deploying analytical solutions
- Highly analytical and data driven
- SAP Experience
- Strong verbal + numerical reasoning
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels of the business
- Strong organisation and time management ability
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business demands
- Pro-activeness, determination and resilience
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on 01617-.071-.516