Up to £23.00 per hour
10 months ago
The person is responsible to ensure that the commodity supply chain & Quality within his scope is sufficient to meet all Airbus current needs. Ensure plans to meet future program needs, ensuring achievements of annual Supply Chain and Quality targets are met.
In the first instance the candidate will be tasked with working in conjunction with the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) team to re-engineer the business processes, reporting and diary alignment. The objective being to create a high value and impact review structure resulting in a communication-rich environment with relevant roles and responsibilities in relation to this model clearly understood and respected by all.
* Support Procurement Operations Structures Wing's (POSW) supplier's compliance with company and appropriate Aviation Authorities requirements (EN9100, NADCAP)
* Gather and analyze Key Performance Indicators i.e. Delivery Performance (D1) & Concessions for Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) Governance ensuring achievement of Supply Chain targets.
* Meet the task / project milestones where applicable
* Identify any Risks and escalate to Management Team
* Manage and Conduct regular reviews with POSW team,
* Conduct regular reviews with Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) team members to ascertain the level of customer satisfaction.
* Support develop / collaboration of new ways of working within POSW
* Support Supply Chain Quality Manager (SCQM) in supplier assessment activities if required (Capacity & Contingency Planning (CCP), Industrial Process Confirmation Assessment (IPCA))
* Support Supply Chain Quality Manager (SCQM) in creation, perform and documentation of Supplier assessments if required (Supplier Control Review (SCR))
* Support and influence of modification processes (for example transfer of work etc.)
* Support appropriate mitigation and action plans in place with Suppliers if required
* Support capability / capacity at suppliers if required
The jobholder will support the Procurement Operations Structures Wing (POSW) management team to ensure achievement of commodity quality & supply chain targets incl. appropriate risk mitigation action plans.
The jobholder will ensure the right level of internal / external customer satisfaction.