£23.19 - £30.00 per hour
15 days ago
Morson International is looking for Supply Chain Operation Manager for our client based in Filton.
The Supply Chain Operation Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the industrial performance of one or more key equipment vendors.
Responsible within the Landing Gear Systems/Structures/Fuel Systems team activities to deliver the following actions for a key vendor account:
* Full understanding of the Vendor's global organisation and industrial supply chain including detailed knowledge of strengths and weaknesses
* Development and execution of a vendor management strategy to achieve short, medium and long term objectives in relation to industrial performance deployed through SQIP2013 & Extended SQIP processes
* Responsible for supply chain industrial performance on all series business's programmes to multiple delivery sites.
o Proactive monitoring and management of vendor risks (including capacity constraints, process capability, product modifications, Transfer of Work etc.)
o Leading any recovery initiatives to correct delinquent performance.
* Develop effective supplier engagement at all management levels and within the appropriate MFT
* Effective customer protection and stakeholder management to minimise the impact of industrial non performance on company's production sites.
* Proactive management of SAP - ERP processes and KPIs to ensure 'real-time' responses and proactive demand management
* Ensure maintenance of Supplier and product qualification in conjunction with other specialist functions.
* Deploying best practice processes both within the business in the following key areas:
o ERP management
o Supplier industrial performance improvement
o Practical Problem solving
o Industrial rate readiness/ramp up.
o Industrial risk management
o Product/process change management
* Ensure maintenance of Supplier and Product Qualification in conjunction with other specialist functions.