£0.00 - £1 per hour
6 months ago
Morson are looking for a Supply Chain Officer for our client in Aerospace and Defence to manage their industrial policy and supply chain management approach.
As a Supply Chain Officer, you will be driving towards achieving a vision of; "Creating and enabling the conditions to shape the best performing and sustainable supply base capable of supporting global leadership".
You will be working in a fast-paced, energetic team who strive for personal and professional excellence.
What you will be doing:
* Working with multifunctional teams to develop and implement UK sourcing and management strategies for various Mechanical categories
* Manage the performance of the suppliers in the categories
* Collection and analysis of risk intelligence and the prevention and treatment of risk through the supply chain
* Collection and analysis of supplier performance and the trends
* Identify, implement and manage improvement plans
* Championing a continuous improvement philosophy within the Company and with the suppliers
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm