Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive / Negotiable
about 2 months ago
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - Must be fluent in German and English
Morson Talent are recruiting on behalf of a global provider of risk management products and services. Our client has recently won a major new customer in the telecommunications industry, which has led to the creation of this exciting opportunity.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to be based in Bonn, Germany, to essentially build this function from the ground up. Therefore you must be strategic but at the same time happy to roll-up your sleeves and be hands-on, as well as have strong experience across electronics repair operations (particularly mobile handsets).
- Point of contact for all Supply Chain activities in Germany.
- Direct liaison with Customer Supply Chain Organisation to influence & formulate go forward Supply Chain Strategy, including developing & driving new/additional Business Opportunities.
- Delivery of all KPI's associated with Supply Chain Business in Country.
- Implementation of Supply Chain Operations Process(es) from ground up to support new business opportunity - Selection, Installation, Operationalising, Performance Management/KPI Delivery.
- Day to Day Management of Relationships within Repair Network.
- Understanding of Supply Chain P&L in Country.
- Negotiation across a number of areas, including Business Process Improvement, KPI management, New Business Opportunities and Cost Saving Initiatives.
- Understand the Regional Market & drive the business to support trends/opportunities.
- Integrate fully with the broader Supply Chain & Sales/Business Development Organisations.
- Develop & Deliver a Growth Plan & Organisation Plan to grow my clients Supply Chain presence within the German Customer Base
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Delivery to meet/exceed Supply Chain Goals & Objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain and key functions within Supply Chain
- Proven experience of successful performance management within Electronics Repair Operations environment
- Demonstrable experience of successfully implementing process improvements within Operations
- Demonstrable Hands On Experience of Selection & Set Up of 3rd Party Reverse Logistics Partner/Repair Operations
- Positive can do attitude capable of working in fine detail to set up processes & procedures to deliver on KPI set to support overall Supply Chain Goals & Objectives
- Must be fluent in German and English.
For further information feel free to contact Matthew Owen at Morson Talent.