£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
28 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to work for our global engineering client based in West London who specialise in the defence market. This role will give you the opportunity to oversee the management of all material related disciplines, executing the full end to end supply chain strategy for the business.
As Supply Chain Manager you will lead the Procurement Team ensuring processes are in place to meet business requirements, drive down cost and identify any risks associated with your diverse supplier base as well as successfully mitigating these.
In this role you will;
- Lead, coach and develop the Procurement Team
- Develop a Supply Chain strategy that supports the businesses' objectives
- Manage the entire life-cycle of sourcing and procurement
- Monitor and improve supplier performance
- Identify KPI's for your department to monitor performance
- Build good, working relationships with both internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Reduce working capital by analysing & controlling all aspects of material supply to minimise stock holding performance on business cash and profit
To be successful in this role you will have experience of managing a full end to end supply chain, working to budgetary targets as well as good MRP/ERP systems knowledge. We are looking for candidates who are qualified to a minimum of CIPS Level 4 and further training will be available within this role for the right person.
- Flexible working
- On-site car parking
- Great pension scheme
- Healthcare & dental plans
- Bonus scheme
- Commutable location
- Casual Fridays
- And much more!
If you're interested in applying for this role or know someone who would be, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!