Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
My client, a globally recognised ICT provider is able to provide a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Expert in Order Fulfilment to join their team in Budapest.
The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to build the Europe Competence Center, as well as design and reconstruct the entire order fuilment process.
- On the basis of industry insight, industry development trend analysis, and our Client's business characteristics, develop the mid- and long-term order business plan for the Europe Supply Center, and organize adaptation and implementation of the plan.
- Based on the industries, products, market characteristics, and customer requirements, design and optimize order fulfilment models, including order path orchestration and resource configuration, to support efficient order fulfilment.
- Design and optimize the order data structure to fully and accurately carry out customer requirements, integrate professional capabilities such as planning, production, logistics, and procurement, convert orders into execution responses, and monetize capabilities for customers.
- Gain insights into advanced technologies, methodologies, and tools to analyze order data, carry out order fulfilment business operations, explore problems, support business decision-making, and drive business improvement.
- Masters degree or above in mathematics, statistics, computer, or related majors in CRM/ERP sales and customer fulfilment in the supply chain domain.
- More than 8 years of experience and successful practices in customer service, customer fulfilment, and customer order management of the supply chain, and master business processes of E2E customer fulfilment, contract transaction, etc., and customer fulfilment system architecture and operation.
- Be familiar with the knowledge and business of upstream and downstream related domains, understand the customer order fulfilment characteristics of different business models and business scenarios, and have industry influence.
- A background in one of the following sectors would be preferred: International supply chain standards organization/electronics manufacturing/e-commerce/ Large multinational company
- Proficient in English.
- Will have had a number of year's experience and the skills associated with this experience in customer order fulfilment, contract transaction, and CRM/ERP order fulfilment related to the supply chain.
- Will have had experience in each domain of the supply chain process, i.e.: supply chain planning, manufacturing, logistics fulfilment, etc.
- Will have knowledge of customer order processing processes and business architectures related to the supply chain in the domains of electronic manufacturing and e-commerce, and be familiar with CRM/ERP and other common systems related to supply fulfilment.
- Will have data analysis capabilities related to supply fulfilment, and master common capabilities of big data analysis and algorithm design modeling.