Up to £0.00 per hour
14 days ago
Supply Chain Coordinator; Brize Norton; Contract
Reporting to the supply chain and governance manager, our client based in Brize Norton is looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to work on a long contract for 18 months.
The role involves managing the requirements from the internal requestors placing purchase requisitions for general procurement demanding services and purchase orders to deliver on time parts. You will be responsible for monitoring and assisting the interfaces between various departments
Your tasks and activities will include;
To act as the focal point internally in compiling any purchasing need.
Manage internal purchasing requirements in SAP light to convert them into purchase requisitions and purchase orders in case of parts.
Monitor purchase orders raised by departments assigned
Create and maintain internal records on all purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Generate Procurement KPI's and reports
Execute goods receipt in SAP light.
Act as liaison between UK departments within the UK Support Centre.
Provide support to the definition and implementation of processes and procedures related to procurement activity in the UK Support Centre.
Identify and implement gaps and possible improvements related to the processes, procedures and functionalities of tools used
Maintain records of E&C, operations metrics, minutes of meetings.
- 1-2 years experience in Procurement/Supply Chain is essential for the role.
- Experience of using SAP.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of medium term contract and/or Service requirements
- Understanding of client way of working and the customer environment.
- Driving Licence is essential due to office locations
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy