Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£110.00 - £120.00 per day
29 days ago
Supply Chain Assistant
Here at Morson we are looking to hire a Supply Chain Assistant to join our client in Milton Keynes.
1. Develop and maintain effective relationships with all supply chain stakeholders (customers, suppliers, buyers) as needed to resolve customer and supplier queries, delivering supply chain KPIs
2. Support the wider operations team as required, to deliver a comprehensive service to customers as detailed in the service catalogue
3. Provide data, analysis and commentary for management reports.
4. Propose and implement improvement activities and plans through the provision of data analysis and other subject matter expertise report on improvement activities as required.
5. Action and fully resolve customer and supplier queries to agreed processes and within SLA, monitor trends and collate data to support and identify supply chain improvements.
6. Develop and maintain processes for areas of activity to improve team performance and maintain the ISO9001 accreditation.
7. Using supply chain expertise and knowledge resolve complex queries by evaluating information and identifying the root cause.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant work experience e.g. Supply Chain, Business Management
* Experience of Internal Sales, and Experience of ERP systems (e.g. ORACLE, SAP)
* Experienced Microsoft Office user
* Experience within a customer service role
* Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, maintaining high levels of accuracy
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Good commercial awareness
* A customer focussed approach
* Ability to work under pressure and a desire to improve processes and produce efficiencies
* Good oral & written communication skills
* Awareness of supply chain processes
* Railway knowledge