Supply Chain Analyst
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Salary: Competitive basic/package
Currently representing a well renowned manufacturer, with a global supply chain and a significant within their market, who require a Supply Chain Analyst to help develop the team further develop their supply chain strategy.
This manufacturing client in Lancashire are committed to developing integrated business planning (IBP) and see this role as pivotal to its further development. The role will require a methodical and diligent mindset - balancing the requirements for precise accurate detail with understanding of how best to present options to a wider audience. As a result of this, the role holder will be required to have excellent spoken and written communication with the ability to create and deliver high quality and insightful presentations.
- Managing the master data associated to the SAP IBP module in order to facilitate the smooth running of the divisional IBP process.
- Own the data gathering and preparation activity associated to the collation of the monthly Supply Chain Metrics pack
- Prepare the Supply Chain suit of metrics in a presentable format facilitating review with the senior supply chain team.
- Provide insights into Supply Chain performance with supporting root cause analysis and where appropriate recommendations and options for gap closing activity.
- Utilising technology to improve the quality, speed and agility of the supply chain planning process
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure continuity of supply through the execution of the divisional tactical planning execution process
- Develop collaborative partnerships with supply sites, warehouses, Demand Planning and Commercial to enable continued performance improvement across Supply Chain Planning
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Deep and detailed knowledge of supply chain planning and wider supply chain principles with a well-established knowledge of planning tools and advanced planning systems
- The job holder should have solid experience working within a busy fast paced supply chain environment
- Educated to degree level (or with equivalent experience), preferably in a numerical / science based discipline
- IT literate with strong PC skills and an advanced operational knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the other key Microsoft Office suite of applications. The role holder must have the capability to utilise SAP (APO/SNP/PPDS/IBP) as well as other data interrogation tools in order develop evidence based insights into the demand and supply landscape.
- Highly analytical, with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills - with the ability to communicate using various media applications across different levels of the business
- Communicator - excellent written and spoken communication skills - deriving and sharing key messages / insights with the ability to share this information with all levels within the organisation.
- Influencer - the capability to move an individual's / team's thinking based on the weight of their argument / evidence irrespective of the level of individual or team
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.