Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Supply Chain Administrator
Salary: Competitive basic/package
Duration: 6 month FTC
Currently representing a well renowned FMCG manufacturer, with a global supply chain across various different sectors, who require a Supply Chain Administrator to help develop their team further. This is a 6month Fixed Term Contract.
The role of Supply Chain Administrator will be an excellent opportunity for an emerging supply chain professional to be involved in supply chain administration relating to; data management, reporting & analysis and shipment execution.
- Input data and documentation into systems including but not limited to; production data, claims/ incident data, payment data, inventory data
- Prepare reports for example; invoice, credit and billing reports, budget/ cost reports, performance metric reports
- Collect, prepare, maintain, monitor and send documentation related to shipments for example; bill of lading, statement of fact, certificate of origin container inventory
- Prepare and forward regulatory forms (e.g. customs documentation and export certificates)
- Ensure that paperwork relating to shipment incidents and claims are collated and filed
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Secondary education with 5 A-C's (including English and Maths) or equivalent
- A background in supply chain in a relevant industry (chemicals, food/ingredients) in export administration or supply chain execution
- PC Literacy with Microsoft Office and intermediate/ advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of A-Force and customers systems (TRAX, ATLAS) is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of export procedures and documentation
- Able to work as part of a team across different stakeholders and on own initiative and communicate clearly
- Excellent time management is essential in this position
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.