£13.68 - £16.94 per hour
27 days ago
Morson International is looking for Supply Chain Advisor for our client based in Portsmouth.
Successful candidate will be responsible for delivering supply chain activities within the Operations/Ship Delivery Team. The role includes supporting of bids and the execution on the supply chain strategy and plans, as well as the project's objectives.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Using ERP tools (IFS), source, negotiate and manage the procurement and or costing a Material in support of Ship Repair Projects.
- Support and prepare outputs and deliverable and select suppliers in accusation with the departmental or procedures and systems.
- Support and negotiate all commercial,financial,quality and schedule elements for projects and any authorised changes in line with departmental procedures
- Proactively support and deliver effective supplier management and delivery in line with project's integrates schedule
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned projects, suppliers and customers (internal/external)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Proven experience of working with a Supply Chain or Procurement delivery focused role
- Strong IT skills, Particular relating to Microsoft Excel
- Good level of numeracy and analytically ability
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Stakeholder and Supplier Management experience
- Able to self-manage, use initiative and work well with others
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.