Morson are working with a key client to support them with all their supply chain needs!
Are you looking for a position that sits within the supply chain world?
- Work with a defined number of suppliers across the UK on the successful raising of work orders through to completion
- Provide accurate and timely processing of job requests submitted by CSC
- Handle incoming emergency jobs and be able to work with suppliers to ensure jobs completed within contractual SLAs
- Maintain up to date and accurate records / logs of correspondences and documentation of all work order status
- Manage multiple communication channels, emails, telephone, spreadsheets, and meetings
- Responsible for covering other duties and workload in the event of resourcing issues
- Responsible and accountable for own development ensuring that you have the required knowledge and skills to despatch your duties to the highest quality standard
- Responsible for dealing with complaints as per our complaints and escalation process
- Good interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of service providers, client representatives and stakeholders.
- A good eye for detail.
- Sound written and oral communication skills, and the capacity to deal with ambiguity & complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables daily
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work within tight deadlines
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Previous working in an FM management - desirable
- Technical knowledge within the M&E industry advantageous
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Team player
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply directly now!