20 days ago
Morson International is looking for Supply Chain Advisor for our client based in Portsmouth.
Successful candidate will be responsible for delivering supply chain activities within the Operations/Ship Delivery Team. The role includes supporting of bids and the execution on the supply chain strategy and plans, as well as the project's objectives.
Main resposibilities will involve:
- Using ERP tools (IFS), source, negotiate and manage the procurement and or costing a Material in support of Ship Repair Projects.
- Support and prepare outputs and deliverable and select suppliers in accusation with the departmental or procedures and systems.
- Support and negotiate all commercial,financial,quality and schedule elements for projects and any authorised changes in line with departmental procedures
- Proactively support and deliver effective supplier management and delivery in line with project's integrates schedule
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned projects, suppliers and customers (internal/external)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Proven experience of working with a Supply Chain or Procurement delivery focused role
- Strong IT skills, Particular relating to Microsoft Excel
- Good level of numeracy and analytically ability
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Stakeholder and Supplier Management experience
- Able to self-manage, use initiative and work well with others