18 days ago
Title: Supply Chain Administrator
Job type: 6-month FTC
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Logistics department.
- Maintain and circulate internal KPI reports, manage rental pallets and record customer complaints in the complaint database. Manage staff sales and the dispatch of samples. Maintain filing systems and complete other general administrative tasks as required.
- Process sample order requests promptly and accurately and arrange despatch in a timely manner.
- Process staff order requests promptly and accurately within the agreed lead time
- Maintain department KPI data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Customer Complaints recording to be facilitated in accordance with company procedures
- Be the first point of contact for the Brands team relating to sample orders. Ensure Brand Managers are notified of sample despatch and receipt by customer.
- Liaise with warehouse personnel to ensure timely picking of sample and sales stock
- For European deliveries, manage the 'issue' and 'transfer' of rental pallets for the business between customers and partner warehouses as applicable for customer sector
- Ensure administration required within your direct responsibilities is completed efficiently with continuous review of possibilities for improvement
- Produce and circulate internal KPI reports in an accurate and timely manner as required by the Customer Logistics Manager or the Group Operations Support Manager
- Take on additional duties as and when required, within sphere of expertise, to support the business objective to provide exemplary service to customers and colleagues.
- Excellent administrative skills and an ability to work under own initiative are key
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
- A level/BTEC qualification or above
- Business Systems
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of an ERP process manufacturing system or sales order management software
- Previous experience working within an administrative role
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- No administrative experience