£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My Client, a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company founded in 1951 that improves lives by delivering world-class infrastructure are currently looking to create a task force to focus on aged debt.
Reporting into The Head of Shared Services you will be joining a team appointed to clearing and processing the aged debt in place. This will be a task force to deal with aged debt on the creditors ledger.
The role will consist of being trained in the office with the option of working from home following this.
- Looking at where aged invoices are stuck in workflow, diagnosing issues and resolving to the process for payment
- Looking at duplicated invoices and resolving
- You need someone who can identify the separate issues and work out how to resolve
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations (Priority Task) - use of lookups essential
- Clearing issues from the recs - working with Procurement/Commercial (communication is very important)
- Reviewing invoices on hold - contacting suppliers where we have invoices with "No Purchase Orders"
The opportunity will be in place for 2 months initially with the view that it may be extended dependant upon work load and delivery.