Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £30.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
- Supply Chain Management and Production Planning support of various OEM sites and their suppliers located in the UK south of England Load & Capacity Planning
- Review weekly/monthly Customer & Supplier Business Units metrics to ensure adherence to plan and prioritize activity based on agreed Load & Capacity plans Inventory management
- Review supplier Line of Balance (LOB), Work In Progress (WIP) tracking, where appropriate generate and drive recovery plan during on site verification.
- Identify material, casting, forging, special process and manufacturing lead-times for all associated components Cross Functional Team Member
- Act as escalation point to OEM on sub-tier supply chain issues.
- Facilitate Quality or Engineering issues between OEM and the supply chain.
- Communicate status to stakeholders at agreed intervals or when escalation is required
- Compile visit reports and upload program status utilizing live reporting tool and link to suppliers ERP system
- Support: Lean Events, Assessments, Program Reviews Experience Required
- Experience in a Supply Chain / Production Planning / Quality / Operations environment
- Experience in a using SAP or similar ERP system
- Understanding of manufacturing processes i.e. Forging / Casting / Assembly / Machining / Special Processes
- Capable of reading and interpreting engineering drawing and technical information
- Some aerospace product knowledge