11 months ago
Your experience as an experienced Avionic Supervisor will have an immediate impact on my client. As an Electrical/Avionics trained aircraft technician you will carry out servicing, maintenance, repair, modification and testing of Chinook CH47 aircraft.
* Leads the assembly disassembly and modification of systems by overseeing the change removal replacement or upgrade of aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
* Candidate should be highly knowledgeable in the selection and use of all required tools of the trade.
* Candidate should be capable in the use of test equipment necessary to functionally test electrical systems.
* Candidate must have strong working knowledge of reading wire routing and termination diagrams and technical manuals. Candidate should be able to use the above knowledge to perform proper modifications and adhere to general shop practices (FOD control, tool control, health & safety & COSHH).
* Oversees assembly disassembly or overhaul.
* Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment
* Have experience leading a team of aircraft technicians.
* Must be capable of understanding and interpreting technical documents, drawings and associated publications.
* Possess a working knowledge of MAA Regulatory Articles (RA), MAA Regulatory Publication (MRP) Part 145, aviation Quality Assurance (QA) and Safety Management System (SMS) and the application of these requirements within their area of accountability, responsibility and authority.
* A Recent Chinook Experience required
* A Recent Chinook Q Course required
Location - Hampshire
Keywords: Avionic, Electrical, Supervisor, Chinook