£10.50 - £12.50 per hour + negotiable
3 months ago
Administration Assistant - Summer Temp
Residential Portfolio/Build to Rent Property Management
Hours:9 am - 6 pm
We are seeking an administration assistant to join a busy and growing team of Asset Managers, Property Managers and Tenancy Administrators.We are seeking an experienced administrator to provide support and assistance to the team. The role requires excellent organisational skills, computer literacy, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing and taking a hands-on and proactive approach to the role.
* Dealing with incoming post on a daily basis
* Marketing updates
* Applicant Management
* Updating System & Tenant Shop with check-in and check-out details, including meter readings and supplier information
* De-registered Tenancy Deposits with TDS.
* Answering phone calls and directing calls/taking messages
* Assist property managers with day to day work as required.
* Any ad-hoc duties as and when required to support the management team.
* Confident with liaising with applicants via phone, email and letter
* Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
* Excellent interpersonal skills - good communication between departments and with tenants and applicants is essential
* Excellent organisational and IT skills
Administration experience is required
Experience within a property management/lettings environment is preferred but not a necessity