West End, London
£0.00 - £135 per day
2 months ago
Job Description - Submissions Manager (12 month contract Jan 2020 Start)
Operating within London and the Home Counties and engaging with the following business sectors;
- Commercial Offices
- Hotels & Leisure
A specialist Cat A & B Fit Out & Refurbishment main contractor undertaking both in-house designed turnkey Design & Build projects direct for end user Employers and projects for Employers engaging their own independent professional teams.
Reporting to the Pre-Construction Manager, the Submissions Manager is fully responsible for the production of proposal and response documents in connection with RFPs, PQQs and full Tender Submissions, the role requiring close liaison with relevant Design, Business Development and Pre-construction teams.
- Managing and co-ordinating all aspects of bid creation and submission ensuring that high quality, compelling proposals are delivered.
- Participating and leading "kick off" meetings and presentation rehearsals.
- Assisting in the formulation of the agreed bid strategies with the project teams and senior management.
- Completing PQQ's, EOI's and providing technical written input to each tender as required.
- Editing company brochures, capability statements and marketing material for specific Clients.
- Development of creative bid solutions to ensure a bespoke response is created specifically for the Client.
- Bid writing inclusive of Executive Summaries, Personnel CV's, Health & Safety, Environmental Company Initiatives & Case Studies.
- Updating and maintaining company libraries, personnel CV's and bid input resources.
- Creating 2D & 3D graphics and diagrams for bids.
- Designing bespoke pitch documents using InDesign.
- Where necessary allocating tasks to the pre-construction team.
- Identifying Client requirements and communicating these to the team.
- Coordinate all pitch content.
- Proof reading all content.
- Liaising with printers to produce print copy material for pitches and introduction meetings.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent written skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic and sometimes pressured environment, handling multiple projects.
- A good working knowledge of the following software:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to effectively engage with / support / manage team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with the employer / the employers professional team
- Ability to balance routine, ad hoc and deadline driven tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
- Proven track record.