about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Sub-Contract Coordinator to join a large engineering business based in Dorset. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage in-direct sub-contracts for your defined business area, ensuring there is an efficient and effective supply chain in place for the business.
To ensure this supply chain is effective, your role will involve ensuring continuity throughout the supply chain, mitigating risk and managing commercial issues that arise from contracts, pricing and supplier performance. This is a really varied role where you will play a key-part in ensuring the business exceeds set targets and delivers a high-quality service to their customers.
As Sub-Contract Coordinator you will:
- Deliver a high-level procurement service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Manager all subcontract activities including constructing, negotiating and implementing these contracts;
- Project manage subcontracts bids and projects;
- Deliver improved value covering quality, cost, delivery and performance from your subcontracts;
- Identify, assess and manage any risk associated with subcontracts;
- Carry out regular reporting to the wider procurement team on subcontract status and performance;
- Work collaboratively with the wider procurement team to forge strong, long-term relationships with suppliers;
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience working within a procurement/supply chain role where you have worked closely with suppliers; managing performance, pricing and delivery of service. Within this role, you will have a strong focus on all 'in-direct' contracts and so, experience of working with in-direct contracts would be highly advantageous. Above all else, strong communication skills and knowledge of contract management will be key because you will be regularly influencing and managing both suppliers and internal stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience procurement professional to advance their career!
For more information, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today…