Are you an experienced Section Engineer/ Sub Agent looking feeling stagnated in your current role or a Sub Agent, looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy as well as actively encourages professional development? Do you have a background in Groundworks, Water, or Rail projects across the central belt of Scotland? Then Vital wants to speak to you.
Vital resources has been employed by a leading infrastructure company operating in construction, marine and, civil projects to assist them in their search for a Sub Agent/ Senior Engineer to further strengthen their presence in the North of Scotland.
As a Sub - Agent your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
- All applicable legislation
- The Terms and Conditions of the Contract
- The Contract Health and Safety Plan
- The Work Package Plans and Task Briefing Sheets
- The Contract Quality / Environmental Plan
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Liaison with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensuring that in conjunction with the site team changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- Chair and attend progress reports on various projects.
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- HNC/HNC/Degree (Construction related).
- Experience of working in a similar capacity
- SMSTS Certification
- Experience in Rail, Water, or Heavy Civils packages
- Full Driving Licence as travel to sites will be required.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package and the chance to be a pivotal part of the continuous growth plans of a major name in the Scotland Construction Sector.