Up to £38.00 per hour
8 months ago
On Site Sub Contractor (OSSC) Requirement
Role: Senior Structures Engineer
You will be working as part of the Engineering team that provides timely technical support,
evaluation and response to F-35 Operations to ensure the efficient progression of non-conformances
along with other build line and sustainment issues.
Key Responsibility Areas and associated Standards of Performance
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Ensure continued flow of F-35 aircraft assembly operations and support sustainment
2. Resolution of technical issues ensuring product safety and engineering integrity is not
3. Review, check and approve work undertaken.
4. Identify and review potential design easements with Airframe PT and assist
5. Review engineering corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence of common issues.
6. Ensure an effective, consistent approach is adopted across the Material Review
Engineering (MRE) Stress Team.
Standards of Performance:
1. Progress aircraft build line issues in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
2. Progress and resolve technical issues to ensure effective and timely resolution in line
with Engineering governance.
3. Checking and approval of non-conformances to achieve agreed SLA.
4. Reduce recurring issues by progressing resolution through supporting implementation of
effective corrective actions/design easements.
You will be able to work effectively both independently, as well as within a team, with an honest and
transparent attitude to the professional working environment. Good communication skills are
You will be required to sign the NDA form contained in the Subcontractors Induction Pack, plus undertake the Company ITAR Training Module. Security Check (SC) will be a mandatory requirement throughout the life of the contract.