US$70.00 - US$90.00 per hour
17 days ago
* Support the design and construction of a variety of new and renovations to existing industrial, manufacturing, and office facilities
* Coordinate structural design on multidiscipline project teams including Mechanical, Electrical, Piping/Plumbing (MEP) professionals.
* Conduct structural analysis and design of concrete and steel structures, along with the creation of justifying structural calculations.
* Make technical assumptions, think independently to complete assigned work, and draw conclusions based on engineering judgement.
* Complete field work independently or with the design team
* Working on structural projects with limited supervision
* Working knowledge of US building codes and structural design standards.
* Support preparation of design drawings, plans, sections, details, and schedules in Revit
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural
* Minimum 3 years of experience in structural design of commercial, industrial, or oil & gas industries
* Working towards Professional Engineer License within one year of date of hire
* Familiarity with Revit Structural and experienced with Navisworks
* Willingness to work overtime to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work with a diverse team
* Detail-oriented and technical, yet experienced enough to see the big picture
* Able to multi-task and be flexible/adapt to rapidly changing project requirements/timelines
* Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion
* Self-directed, highly motivated self-starter with solid writing and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
* Strong desire to be a part of a world class team focused on achieving amazing results
* Master's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
* Experience in structural design of buildings for high-tech infrastructure, industrial, or operational facilities (semiconductor, solar, battery, etc.)
* Proficient in Revit Structural
* Registered and in good standing as a Professional Engineer (PE) with active NCEES record and ability to acquire PE license in NV.