Up to £36.00 per annum
5 months ago
The role is with a newly formed team developing Landing Gears structures designs.
Accountabilities/Responsibilities of the Role
- Developing Landing Gear beam models for various structural arrangements.
- Performing preliminary static sizing calculation for Landing Gear metallic structure components including mechanical joints.
- Producing static sizing analysis reports.
- Analysing components for development test articles.
- Experienced with a variety of hand calculation methods and 2D/3D FE modelling techniques.
- Experienced with Airbus toolset of Hypermesh/Nastran, Abaqus and ISAMI.
- Knowledge of Airbus Static Stress methods and processes.
- Experience with Airbus Structures analysis or Landing Gear analysis.