€200.00 - €250.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Streaming Operator Support - Brussels
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for a Streaming Operator Support Engineer to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 1-year contract, with the chance for another yearly extension. My client are paying €250 a day.
The Steaming Operator Support Engineer will:
* Operate the streaming infrastructure of the Institution.
* First-line operator for streaming inquiries and incidents via a ticketing follow-up system.
* Follow-up user request for streaming events or incidents related to the streaming service.
* Participate in coordination meetings for streaming events
* Diagnose and resolve streaming system problems and liaise with contractor of the streaming infrastructure, the team of AV technicians and AV room operators in order to ensure the timely reporting of streaming issues and ensure the follow-up.
* Assist in identifying and solving multi-media system problems.
* Assist in establishing web/video-conferencing and streaming connections.
* Writing and updating documentation for the service.
* Perform tests on the new modules provided by our streaming infrastructure contractor.
The successful Steaming Operator Support Engineer will have:
* Bachelor's degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 8 years of professional IT experience
* Ability to work with common office automation tools (e.g. Ms Office suite)
* Ability to work with one or more web/videoconference tools and equipment (preferred)
* Experience in support/helpdesk tools (e.g. SMT- Simultaneous Multithreading-) and/or methodologies (e.g. ITIL).
* Knowledge of IT servers, server OS, networks and switches.
* Knowledge of video editing software and audio/video conversion tools
* Knowledge of streaming platforms and technologies
* Knowledge of audio-visual equipment.
* Able to understand and express in English and French, at least fluent in one of those languages and
* having a good working knowledge of the other.
* At least ability to write documents in English.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.