Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
5 months ago
The Head of HR Operations will manage a team of HR Managers across the UK&I region, who are the 'face' of HR to the business, delivering practical and commercial solutions. The role will ensure a robust and consistent service is developed and maintained, with appropriate levels of risk managed.
The role does not have a specific business area to manage, but is expected to maintain strong relationships with the senior business stakeholders that they will engage with on a regular basis.
Working closely with our Employee Relations Team, this position will require strong experience of UK employment law practices, to ensure that appropriate legally compliant solutions are achieved in a challenging commercial environment.
- Managing the HR Operations Team, monitoring trends in employment practices and advising on appropriate proactive action
- Managing, motivating and developing the HR Operations community to deliver a high-quality service in line with 'trusted adviser' principles.
- Establishing, building and enhancing integrated processes and platforms with the HR Centre's of Excellence and wider HR teams to enable the HR Operations community to focus on the transformational activity.
- Ensuring high quality HR Operational Strategy and best practice is delivered within the region.
- Ensuring best practice and leading-edge HR practices are carried out within Operational HR across the region.
- Ongoing review of HR operational policies & procedures, developing in line with legal changes.
- Leading Managing and contributing to HR Projects as and when required (TUPE, Redundancy, restructuring, etc.)