about 1 month ago
Storesperson/Material Controller, Contract, Nuclear, Aldermaston
- Organising a busy store and keeping accurate stock records, delivery's and QA documentation.
- Organising material deliveries with suppliers and to meet client security requirements.
- Receiving materials onto site, ensuring Quality Assurance checks on all deliveries are carried out promptly.
- Allocating and issuing materials to associated project tasks.
- Maintaining stock levels by raising and submitting purchase orders.
- Dealing with the client and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Assisting purchasing, engineering, operations and maintenance departments in the management of orders,
- Control and maintain the use of documentation for the site stores. Record keeping of
- Updating the Operations and Maintenance departments on the availability of consumables, spares and construction materials.
- Ensure that stores are maintained in an orderly, clean and tidy condition
- Adherence to Health and Safety Procedures at all times.
- Full driving licence
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills and be competent with Microsoft office programmes Word and Excel
- Minimum 2 years previous stores experience within an Engineering environment.
- SC clearance preferred but not essential as clearance will be applied for if the candidate is suitable.
- Candidate must be willing to undergo DV security clearance