Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Morson International are currently working with a key client in the Nuclear Sector who has a requirement for a Stores Person at their site operations outside Newbury, Berks. This is a 12 month contract position and a competitive rate is on offer to the right candidate.
- To ensure the co-ordination of equipment, tools and supplies are appropriately received and issued in accordance with requirements.
- Report to the Company site Engineer in Charge/Facility/General Manager or nominee.
- Ensure that stores are maintained in an orderly, clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure that sufficient and suitable records of inventory of the site stores are produced and submitted to the Company Nuclear Engineer in Charge/Facility/General Manager (or nominee) in a timely manner.
- Ensure that deliveries of equipment to site are consistent with the programme for the works.
- Liaise with Projects, Procurement and Supply Chain Team to ensure that deliveries to site are consistent with the programme for the works.
- Formally control all items of equipment leaving and being returned to stores. This is to include names, date, and signature of personnel removing/returning equipment.
- Record any problems encountered at the site stores and notify the Company Engineer in Charge/Facility/General Manager, or nominee, of details at the earliest opportunity.
- Produce and maintain the documentation required for safe management of the site stores.
- If nominated to do so, ensure that all plant and equipment including tractor units, forklift trucks, lifting accessories and equipment are correctly maintained and compliant with current statutory requirements.
- General Certificates of Secondary Education is required.
- Candidates should possess basic literacy skills
- Construction Site Experience.
- Hold relevant CSCS card for their trades/skills
- Hold valid licences, tickets, authorisations for the roles they have been appointed to.
- Have carried out Manual Handling training
- Are fully conversant with the Health and Safety at work act 1974
- Are fit and healthy to undertake Physical/Manual labour
Any of the following would be a bonus:
- Lifting Equipment Operator
- Forklift truck operator licence
- PASMA qualification
- Pipe fitting
- Cable running
- Driving Licence
- Electric Pallet truck operator
- Pneumatic tug operator. (Master mover) (Training may be provided)
- Knowledge, experience on Hydraulic systems installation
- Able to read installation drawings and follow instructions
- Hand tool and power tool competent
- Ladder/Stepladder inspection
- PAT Tester
- Abrasive Wheels
- Fire Safety, Fire Watch, Hot works
- Loler AP Lifting