Greater Manchester, England
£19000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Company Benefits
4 months ago
Our client, a market leading organisation within their sector, have a requirement for a Stores Person to join the company on a permanent basis.
- To maintain a well-organized, efficient and safe engineering stores in support of minimizing equipment downtime and improving performance and value.
- Establish gaps within the system and correlate all existing data on the system with what is in stock.
- To proactively source alternative components, engineered parts and suppliers that are able to meet the technical and performance standards of the parts they replace.
- Check deliveries and receipt of goods into the computer systems.
- Update and maintain computerized stocking system for all material movements.
- Organise parts for specific maintenance tasks / shutdown work. Work closely with the site engineers to source urgent non stock engineering consumable items as required.
- To achieve site Key Performance Indicators (KPI`s) in respect to stock value, accuracy, stock turns & consignment stock.
- Proficient with all MS Office packages, MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience of using SAP (ideally a Superuser)
- Good level of literacy / numeracy
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Engineering or Engineering stores role.
Please note the connusltant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist.