Up to £13.50 per hour
7 months ago
The role will involve issue, receipt and management of stores and inventory in a stores environment. Loading, control and monitoring of work packages in a manufacturing environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Stock control / storekeeping including shelf life control
- Load the manufacturing cells with the requisite jobs in accordance with planned lead and cycle times, in order to comply with manufacturing programmes and delivery schedules
- Packing including the use of hand tools
- Receiving and issuing of tooling
- Updating computer records
- Kitting activity
- Loading and unloading of lorries.
- Experience in a stores environment or manufacturing control
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns
- Attention to detail
- Work on own with minimal supervision.
- PC skills, including EXCEL
- Fork lift truck licence
- Experience with an Enterprise Planning System e.g. SAP
- Manual handling training
- Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes)
- ESD training.