Up to £11.05 per hour + PAYE
4 months ago
STORES PERSON REQUIRED ASAP IN PORTSMOUTH!!
6-MONTHS+ working a day shift Mon-Fri paying £11.05ph PAYE.
To contribute to the smooth running of the store. Working in a team of up to 25 staff, using various IT and MHE equipment. To be prepared to deputise for the warehouse supervisor during periods of absence.
- Support the warehouse supervisor and complete the required tasks to ensure the efficient running of the store, that contractual KPI's are achieved and a high level of service is maintained .
- Visibly demonstrate commitment to SHE performance and improvement by actively engaging with people to raise awareness of safe behaviours and attitudes.
- Undertake all aspects of store-keeping to include, receipt, stock taking, reconciliation and consolidation.
- Escalate anomalies so that action can be taken to rectify.
- Use initiative to resolve customer requests, and take appropriate action to satisfy the requirement.
- Ensure high priority work is actioned in a timely manner.
- Maintain the required degree of competence in all facets of the Supply Function, including IT systems and MHE.
- Provide support to other staff, including on the job training and lead by example.
Use of warehouse IT including MS office applications
Ideally possess Counterbalance FLT licence: Man Up VNA Truck, Reach and WGL Truck / or willingness to work towards.
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV along with current FLT licences for consideration stating notice period/availability