£11.00 - £12.50 per hour
6 months ago
6 - 12 months
Our Luton Client has a requirement for a Stores Person to undertake the below contract role.
Working in the Logistics department, the role will include booking in purchased parts into the business system, Issuing stock at the stores counter and replenishing lineside requirements, ensuring FIFO principles and shelf life requirements are met. It will also include packing and despatching finished goods from the despatch area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Booking into the SAP system all goods purchased
- Issuing parts from stores from the stores counter
- Liaising with other departments and members of staff
- Replenishing lineside inventory
- Inventory cycle counting
- Unloading delivery vehicles
- Packing and despatching finished goods
- Compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety Legislation and Company's Policies.
- Good numeracy and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills - MS Word, Excel.
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Previous experience working in a goods in/ stores/despatch environment desirable
- Fork lift license desirable or willing to be trained in house