Rate on application
8 months ago
Morson International are currently looking for a Stores Operator in Blackwater to join our Military & Defence Client.
The main tasks are as follows:
* Complete issues, demands, receipts and the replenishment of all items held on account
* Maintain all paperwork relating to stores accounts
* Identify and report to the Stores Supervisor any shortfalls of any commodity that may have an effect on training and/or future requirements
* Responsible for supporting continuous improvement within the department and contribution towards the RSME contracts continuous improvement targets
* Utilise management information systems to account for and maintain equipment
* Assist with internal and external audits
* Assist in stock checks of any stores account
* Complete all daily/ weekly checks required for any stores account
* Ensure all store areas and equipment items are kept clean, tidy and in a serviceable condition and where applicable, ready for issue
* Deliver porterage services
* Assist other stores within the Stores department.
* Carry out Fire Warden duties
* Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
Complete any other tasks that are deemed within your area of competence