10 days ago
Commutable from Ellesmere Port; Runcorn; Cheshire
Competitive Salary with bonus; weekly paid
I am currently recruiting to a Storekeeper role on behalf of a large manufacturer based in Cheshire. Supporting all stores activities across the business; you will work as part of a team to ensure that stock is effectively managed and available as needed.
- Goods inwards; offloading, checking appropriate paperwork, logging on SAP, storing as appropriate
- Issuing parts as requested; completing picklists and picking, delivering goods to counter or designated area via FLT
- Completing stock checks
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety, quality and housekeeping
Skills and experience
- Strong background of working within an engineering stores environment
- Current FLT counterbalance licence
- Strong IT Skills; including SAP and Excel
- Strong eye for detail, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader who will provide training and development opportunities in a very busy and fast paced environment.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne on 0161 707 1516 for more details.