Rate on application
3 months ago
Morson International are currently seeking a Stores Operative to join one of our Military & Defence clients based in Dorset. This is a contract position with the chance of extension.
- Accurate and timely receipt, inspection and logging of goods received by the business
- Accurate and timely picking of kits and updating of stores inventory systems and databases
- Ability to accurately measure, cut and prepare stock prior to issue.
- Forklift activities; unloading and loading vehicles and movement of equipment around the Compound
- Deal with first line enquiries for support services via Top Desk
- Maintain accurate and up to date manual and database records and log books to a standard required by auditors and in compliance with company Policies Processes & Procedures
Due to the nature of the role, all applicants must have experience within a Stores environment.
A forklift license is desirable, not essential.