5 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an experienced Stores Operative on behalf of our client in Buckinghamshire.
The purpose of the Stores Operative is to assist the picking teams in both sites in Buckinghamshire with picking, decanting & processing of kits.
The second reason is to assist with loading the carousel, which was installed over 6 months ago. Lack of resource and time has prohibited staff from carrying out this task. This will involve stock checking the parts, transfer onto the system and location on the carousel.
To assist with the picking of kits across sites in , so candidates must be flexible and willing to commute between sites. Also to assist with the stock checks of carousel stock ahead of loading of the carousel. Candidates must be
Skills, Qualification and Experience
Candidate needs to be:
- Computer literate with good basic computer skills
- Good level of numeracy and accuracy
- Must hold Full UK Driving Licence
- Be able to commute between both sites in Buckinghamshire
- Good attention to detail
- Good level of accuracy
- Able to work unsupervised for periods of time and remain focused